- 1. At the 1896 Athens Olympics, silver medals were awarded to the winners and bronze to the second place getters. True or False?
- 2. How many British athletes attended the 1904 St. Louis Olympic Games?
- 3. Name the athlete in the photo above.
- 4. Who is the only athlete to ever win medals in high jumping, hurdling, and the javelin in the Olympic Games?
- 5. Which were the first Olympic Games to be held in the southern hemisphere?
- 6. How long was the first Boston Marathon?
- 7. What was the The B.A.A. Marathon originally called?
- 8. Who was the Canadian who won the 1967 Pan American Games Marathon held in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada?
- 9. Who was the top American finisher at the Mexico Olympics Marathon in 1968?
- 10. Fred Lebow, the legendary first race director of the New York City Marathon was an immigrant from what country?