- 1. Who recovered from a near-fatal car accident to win the U.S. 1990 national marathon title?
- 2. Khalid Khannouchi gave up citizenship in what country to become a U.S. citizen?
- 3. Name the runner in the center of the photo with the number "78".
- 4. What was the nickname of ERG (Electrolyte Replacement with Glucose), the 1970's sports drink formulated by Bill Gookin?
- 5. What does the Japanese word "ekiden" mean?
- 6. What was Canadian marathon record holder Jerome Drayton's birth name?
- 7. Where was Jerome Drayton born?
- 8. Who won an Olympic medal in the 1500M and the New York City Marathon 11 years later?
- 9. Who said "In the marathon I always like to have someone next to me at 15 miles - so I can grind him into the ground."?
- 10. Prior to becoming a marathoner, two-time Olympic winner Waldemar Cierspinski of the GDR, competed in the...