- 1. In the 1990s this Irish runner had to settle for four straight World Cross_Country silver medals. (Hint: She also ran well in the half-marathon and marathon events.) Name her.
- 2. What brother-sister team can both claim to having won a pair of U.S. cross-country title --the brother in the mid-1960s and his sister in the 1970s? The both also made the U.S. Olympic track team.
- 3. Name the runner in the above photo.
- 4. Name three former world record holders in the men's mile who later held high political office.
- 5. What was Miruts Yifter's rhyming nickname?
- 6. Name the sister combination from Ethiopia who won the senior and junior women's XC titles in Edinburgh in 2008?
- 7. This man set the world record in the marathon twice--but for two different countries. Name him.
- 8. Where did Joan Benoit Samuelson run her very first marathon?
- 9. This Jamaican-born sprint champ didn't begin his running career intil he was 24 years old--preferring the disco dance scene. He was no stranger to the spotlight.
- 10. Edwin Moses, the greatest 400-meter hurdler in hostory, stretched his win streak in that event to whta number?