Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. What is Carl Lewis's first name? ....Answer
- 2. What was the event that was nicknamed "The Run for the Hoses"? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. Paula Radcliffe's 2:15:25 women's marathon world best would have won which Olympic men's final? .....Answer
- 5. Felix Sanchez has won 38 straight 400-meter hurdles races over the past two years. What was his sport prior to track and field? .....Answer
- 6. In 1952 three world-class runners from three continents set out to break the four-minute mile. Name them. .....Answer
- 7. Who was the first man to run a sub 29 minute 10K? .....Answer
- 8. Who set 17 world records in races from 2 miles to 20,000m but never won an Olympic gold medal? .....Answer
- 9. Who was the second person to break four minutes for the mile?
- 10. Which country was the leading medal winner at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics?
Comments to the: Runner's Web.
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |