Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Excluding relay events, what individual holds the most world records in track and field? ....Answer
- 2. Of Olympic track and field events, what is the longest standing world record? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete above. ..... Answer
- 4. Where did Michael Johnson beat the 200m world record? .....Answer
- 5. Who set the US women's high school 800M record of 2:00.07 which still stands? .....Answer
- 6. How many medals has the USA won in the Olympic women's marathon since 1984? .....Answer
- 7. Today many marathons start on bridges. What was the first known marathon which started on a bridge? .....Answer
- 8. Frank Shorter won a gold medal for the USA in the Olympic Marathon in 1972. Prior to that performance, who was the previous medallist? .....Answer
- 9. Finlandís Volmari Iso-Hollo was denied a world record in the menís steeplechase at the 1932 Olympics. Why?
- 10. 4x100m record holders the USA won the Olympic title from 1920 to 1956. Who stopped their run?
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |