Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who was the first man to break 2:05 for the marathon distance? ....Answer
- 2. What was the slowest winning for the men's Olympic Marathon? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. What runner was known as the "Chairman of the Boards"? .....Answer
- 5. What was the nickname for ERG (Electrolyte Replacement with Glucose), a sports drink created in the 1970s for runners.? .....Answer
- 6. What is the Japanese "Ekiden"? .....Answer
- 7. Who won seven (7) Boston Marathons between 1911 and 1930? .....Answer
- 8. What was the name of the magazine that was the forerunner of Runner's World? .....Answer
- 9. Steve Jones a former world record holder in the marathon once ran three sub 2:08:30 marathons in one year. What was his occupation?
- 10. Khalid Kannouchi was born in ....
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |