- 1. Who was the first man to run four minutes for the mile?
- 2. Which runner, after his landmark achievement, said: "Après moi, le déluge." ("After me, the flood.")
- 3. Name the person in the photo above.
- 4. How many times did Roger Bannister run a sub four minute mile?
- 5. In what year were qualifying times instituted at the Boston Marathon?"
- 6. What year was the Olympic flag first used at the Games?
- 7. When was the first INDOOR athletics meet held?
- 8. When was "electric timing" first used in an athletics meet?
- 9. Name the woman who has won the Peachtree 10K Road race in Atlanta 5 times.
- 10. When New Zealand's John Walker became the first man to break 3:50 in the mile at Gothenburg, Sweden, in the days of enforced amateur status, he was rewarded with a small amount of appearance money and what else?