Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. How many of the USA's top 15 fastest 5000M times has Bob Kennedy run? ....Answer
- 2. What event did Marla Runyan compete in before becoming a middle distance (1500M/5000M0 runner? ..... Answer
- 3. Antonio Pettigrew won the US Nationals 400M in 45.08. This was the slowest winning time since what year? ..... Answer
- 4. From the following clues, name the "Three Billys": Boston Billy, 'Running Brave', Olympic gold-medal decathlete for '68. .....Answer
- 5. Who was the first man to win the same event in four consecutive Olympics? .....Answer
- 6. Where were the 1916 Olympics held? .....Answer
- 7. How old was Bob Mathias when he won the Olympic Decathlon in 1948? .....Answer
- 8. Bob Richards of the USA won the Olympic Pole Vault in 1952 and 1956. What was his occupation? .....Answer
- 9. The first man to high jump seven feet was
- 10. After winning the 10,000M at the Montreal Olympics, Lasse Viren, took off his shoes and held them high for photographs. It turned out that he was the exclusive distributor for these shoes in Finland. What brand were they?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |