- 1. Who was ranked the world's top road racer by Runner's World for 1989?
- 2. Who was the first woman to run sub 2:45 and sub 2:40 for the marathon?
- 3. Name the athlete in the photo above.
- 4. In what year was the first waffle sole running shoe made?
- 5. The Boston Marathon, started in 1897, is the oldest marathon in the U.S. Which is the second oldest?
- 6. Name the first Cuban-American who was caught cheating at the Boston Marathon.
- 7. Name the Kenyan who won the Honolulu Marathon in 1985, 1986 and 1987?
- 8. Who was the second runner after Derek Clayton to break 2:10 for the marathon.
- 9. Thomas Hicks was the first American to win the Olympic Marathon - St. Louis in 1904. Fred Lorz finished first but was disqualified for:
- 10. To what did Lasse Viren attribute his two double gold medal wins (5,000 and 10,000m) at the Olympics?