- 1. Jerome Drayton holds the Canadian marathon record of 2:10:08. When was it set?
- 2. In 1969 Jerome Drayton was rated the No 1 marathoner of the year by the IAAF. True or False?
- 3. Name the runner (#580) in the photo above.
- 4. The Bay to Breakers has been estimated to have 100,000 participants. How many ran in the first Bay to Breakers?
- 5. Who was the only man to win four straight NCAA 10,000-meter titles?
- 6. Who was the first African American to crack the 4-minute mile with a 3:59.3 in 1973?
- 7. Which American 800-1500 runner held the world record in the seldom run 1000-meter event, until Seb Coe broke it by half a second in 1980?
- 8. In 1978 this man set four world records (3000, steeplechase, 5000 and 10,000 meters) in 80 days.
- 9. Another runner, a proven Olympic Star, also tumbled to the track with Lasse Viren in the Munich 10,000 -- and didn't finish the race. Who was he?
- 10. This man set the world record for 10,000 meters five times during his career.