Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. What is Paula Radcliffe's daughter's name? ....Answer
- 2. "I am very satisfied for now...Please don't ask me about breaking 1:40!" implored this man to the press after running 1:41.11--the world record for 800 meters. ..... Answer
- 3. U.S. runner Suzy Favor Hamilton, (above) bottom right, gets assistance from teammate Marla Runyan and a track official after collapsing at the end of the 1500-meter race at what meet? ..... Answer
- 4. There have been 56 sub- 44 performances for the 400M. How many of them were not by Americans? .....Answer
- 5. What American world-class hurdler also participated in the 1980 Winter Olympics in the four-man bobsled event? .....Answer
- 6. Ron Clarke held the Australian record for 5000 meters for how many years? .....Answer
- 7. Name the first three runners not from an African country who ran sub 13 minutes for 5000 meters. .....Answer
- 8. This Irish distance ace once said, "Fourth place in the Olympics is absolutely the worst place to finish." .....Answer
- 9. The New York City Marathon course through the five boroughs was first run in what year?
- 10. In the 1907 Boston Marathon, what happened that cost many in the field more than a minute in time in the first half of the race?
Comments to the: Runner's Web.
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |