Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who was the first male pole vaulter to vault 6.00M? ....Answer
- 2. Who was the first female pole vaulter to vault 4.50M? ..... Answer
- 3. Who is the vaulter in the photo? ..... Answer
- 4. Name the only American woman to hold the Marathon world record between 1978 and the present time? .....Answer
- 5. Name the only American woman to ever break 15 minutes for 5K on the road. .....Answer
- 6. Which was the first US city to host the Olympics? .....Answer
- 7. Who held the American male marathon record for twelve years from 1982 to 1994? .....Answer
- 8. Who was youngest American woman to qualify for the US Olympic Marathon Trials? .....Answer
- 9. Grete Waitz of Norway won the New York City Marathon a record nine (9) times between 1978 and 1988. Name the two other woman who won New York during this 11 year period.
- 10. Between 1976 and 1982 two Americans won the New York City Marathon a total of seven times. Who were they?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |