- 1. This funny guy --and a great athlete--once wryly described the decathlon as "nine Mickey Mouse events and a 1500."
- 2. True or False. In some of the earliest track meets, lanes were sometimes separated by ropes or string.
- 4. How many U.S. Cross-Country titles did Lynn Jennings win in her stellar career?
- 5. What former sprint great became Jeremy Wariner's agent?
- 6. Who was the first Canadian woman to break 15:00 for 5K?
- 7. Derek Clayton of Australia ran a 2:08:33 marathon in Antwerp, Belgium in 1969 to set a new world best? How long did his record last?
- 8. The onslaught of Chinese women distance runners in the mid-1990s sent shock waves of controversy and suspicion through the owrld of track and field. Who coached these record-smashers?
- 9. How did Coach Jim "Jumbo" Elliott get his nickname?
- 10. Who was the first American runner to break the 4-minute mile?