- 1. Who recently (April 27, 2009) tied Germany's Kartin Dorre’s record total of 21 sub-2:30 marathons?
- 2. What was Grete Waitz's time in the 1992 New York City Marathon?
- 3. Name the lead runner in the photo above.
- 4. How did Grandma's Marathon get it's name?
- 5. Who had the longer stride, Cathy Freeman (Australia) or Michael Johnson (USA)?
- 6. How many times did Grete Waitz win the world cross country championship?
- 7. Who, from 1963-70, set 17 world records in races from 2 miles to 20,000m but never won an Olympic gold medal?
- 8. Communist China entered its first games in what year?
- 9. Emil Zatopek raced the 5000M 134 times. How many of those races did he win?
- 10. Wheb Lasse Viren of Finland (5/10 gold winner at the 72 and 76 Olympics) was asked about blodd doping his response was that he drank: