|Read the trivia question and then click on answer or select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions|
- 1. Lasse Viren of Finland was a double - 5 and 10K - gold medallist at the 72 and 76 Olympics. What was his occupation? ....Answer
- 2. American Bob Hayes won the 100M at the Tokyo Olympics. What US university did he attend? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the lead runner in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. Two women won 6 Boston Marathon titles between them between 1966 and 1971, Name the women. .....Answer
- 5. What was the first year women were allowed to officially run the Boston Marathon? .....Answer
- 6. Carla Beurskens ran the Honolulu Marathon 10 times. How many times did she win? .....Answer
- 7. What race was nicknames the "Run for the Hoses"? .....Answer
- 8. What shoe company offered $1 million for the first person to break the U.S. national marathon best during two years of the late 1990s? .....Answer
- 9. How many seconds separated the first 7 finishers in the 1976 Olympic 5000M final, won by Lasse Viren of Finland?
- 10. Name the Canadian who won the 1967 Pan American Games marathon in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Comments to the: Runner's Web. |Top of Questions|   |Top of Page|   |Trivia Index Page |