Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. What do the five rings in the Olympic logo represent? ....Answer
- 2. When were the first modern Olympic Games held and where? ..... Answer
- 3. What university did US miler Jim Ryun attend? ..... Answer
- 4. What was the slowest ever time that won the Olympic marathon? .....Answer
- 5. Who ran identical times to win two successive 800M Olympic titles? .....Answer
- 6. Who was the only runner to win successive Olympic 1500M titles? .....Answer
- 7. Who was the first Olympic gold medallist to win the Boston Marathon? .....Answer
- 8. In what years did Utta Pippig win the Boston Marathon? .....Answer
- 9. Of nine (9) medals in the 100M, 200M and 400M at the Seoul Olympics, how many did the USA win?
- 10. At the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta the USA women won medals in only one of the following events: 100M, 200M, 400M, 800M, 1500M, 5000M, 10,00M and Marathon. Which event was it?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |