Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Kim Collins' winning time in the 100M at the Paris 2003 World Championships was the slowest winning time in 20 years. True or False? ....Answer
- 2. Who was the first woman to break 15:30 for the 5K? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the lead runner in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. After winning the 5000 and 10,000 at the Montreal Olympics, Finland's Lasse Viren ran the Marathon, his first. Where did he place? .....Answer
- 5. Allan Steinfeld has been the race director for the New York City Maarthon since 1994. How many marathons has he run? .....Answer
- 6. True or False, the clothing company SportHill is named after British marathoner Ron Hill? .....Answer
- 7. How old was Joyce Smith when she ran the LA Olympic Marathon for Great Britain? .....Answer
- 8. Alberto Salazar ran his debut marathon in 2:09:41 at New York in 1980. What had he predicted for his finish time? .....Answer
- 9. Emil Zatopek's wife won an Olympic gold medal in what event?
- 10. After college Bill Rodgers was a registered conscientious objector with the draft board. To earn the C.O. status he was required to perform community service. What service did he perform?
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |