Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Name the athlete who won the most Olympic gold medals at one games. ....Answer
- 2. Who was the man who has won the most Olympic gold medals? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. In how many Olympics has Merlene Ottey competed? .....Answer
- 5. Who was the youngest Olympic athletics gold medalist? .....Answer
- 6. Who was fastest 100-m hurdles female athlete? .....Answer
- 7. What is the world's highest altitude Marathon? .....Answer
- 8. Who set 17 world records in races from 2 miles to 20,000m but never won an Olympic gold medal? .....Answer
- 9. Who was the first woman to defend her 800M Olympic title?
- 10. Hicham El Gerrouj won both the 1500M and 5000M in the Athens Olympics. When was this done previously.
Comments to the: Runner's Web.
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |