Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. When was the Boston Athletic Association, the organizing association of the Boston Marathon, formed? ....Answer
- 2. What was the distance run in the first Boston Marathon? ..... Answer
- 3. What was the first year Bill Rodgers won the Boston Marathon? ..... Answer
- 4. Which three runners have won the Boston Marathon 3 years in a row? .....Answer
- 5. Who was the first official women's winner of the Boston Marathon? .....Answer
- 6. Who is the only female three-time (official) Boston Marathon winner? .....Answer
- 7. Who is the only Canadian woman to have won the Boston Marathon? .....Answer
- 8. How many finishers did the first Boston Marathon in 1897 have? .....Answer
- 9. "Heartbreak Hill" was named by?
- 10. From 1946-1967, only one American won the Boston Marathon. Who was he?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |