Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who has run the most sub 10 second 100Ms? ....Answer
- 2. What US female marathoner had surgery on her knee 17 days before the US Olympic Marathon Trials in 1984 and went on to win the Trials? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the Finnish runner who won 12 Olympic medals - 9 gold - and held 31 world records? ..... Answer
- 4. Who was the first runner to cover 20 kilometres in one hour? .....Answer
- 5. Who was the first woman to break 50 seconds for 400M? .....Answer
- 6. Name the US athlete who won four gold medals at the 1984 Olympics? .....Answer
- 7. What are the A standards for American men and women for the US Olympic Marathon Trials? .....Answer
- 8. Where were the US Olympic Marathon Trials (for men) held? .....Answer
- 9. When Hicham El Guerrouj set the new world record of 3:43:13, Noah Ngeny, the second place finisher, also broke the previous world record. When was the last time when two men broke the existing record in the same race and who were milers?
- 10. Since 1983 the number of American men running under 2:20 has dropped by what percentage (approximately) ?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |