Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who was the last American to medal in the 1500M at the Olympics? ....Answer
- 2. Kip Keino won the 1500M at the Mexcio Olympics. What other medal did he win there? ..... Answer
- 3. How many times did Frank Shorter win Japan's elite Fukuoka Marathon? ..... Answer
- 4. In what year were qualifying times instituted at the Boston Marathon? .....Answer
- 5. What are the names of the four athletes who have won both an Olympic and Boston Marathon? .....Answer
- 6. Who holds the US women's record for the 1500M? .....Answer
- 7. The woman who is the answer to question #6 holds three other American records. What are the distances? .....Answer
- 8. Name the woman who holds the world record for the hour run? .....Answer
- 9. In the 1956 Olympics he placed last in his heat in both the 800M and 1500M. he also ran the third leg of the 4 X 400M. In 1964 he placed 4th in the marathon. In 1968 he won the Olympic marathon. Who is he?
- 10. Name the two fourty year-olds who placed in the top ten in the Olympic Marathon at the 1972 Munich Olympics?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |