Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who won the gold medal in the first ever women's Olympic Marathon? ....Answer
- 2. When and where was the first women's Olympic Marathon held? ..... Answer
- 3. What American marathoner placed 4th in the Montreal Olympics? ..... Answer
- 4. What was the name of Ben Johnson's drug providing doctor prior to the 1988 Seoul Olympics? .....Answer
- 4. How many Olympic athletes had been disqualified for drug use before Ben Johnson? .....Answer
- 6. When did drug testing begin in the Olympics? .....Answer
- 7.Following Johnson's disqualification, where did American Dennis Mitchell place in the 1988 Olympics 100M? .....Answer
- 8. Carl Lewis' parents both worked in the same profession. What was it? .....Answer
- 9. What was the major reason for the women's 800M Olympic record of 2:16.8, set in 1928, lasting 16 years? ....Answer
- 10.What two women's distance races were run for the first time in the 1984 LA Olympics? .....Answer
- 12. Who set a world record for the women's marathon the first time she ran it?
- 13.Which of the following was the first to break 30:00 for the women's 10,000M ?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |