Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Roger Bannister was the first man to break 4 minutes for the mile.What was his best finish in the Olympics? I ....Answer
- 2. Between May 6, 1954 when Bannister broke 4 minutes for the mile and the 1956 Melbourne Olympics how many other milers broke 4 minutes? ..... Answer
- 3. Of these 10 sub 4 minute milers, how many of them competed in the Melbourne Olympics? ..... Answer
- 4. How many years did it take John Walker of New Zealand to run 100 sub-four-minute miles? .....Answer
- 5. In 1948 and 1952 Emil Zatopek won 5 medals. Which one was not golden? .....Answer
- 6. What was Olmeus Charles' final time in the opening heat of the 10,000M in the 1976 Montreal Olympics? .....Answer
- 7. What two countries took the top 5 places in the 1980 Moscow Olympics 10,000M? .....Answer
- 8. Who was disqualified for steroids after finishing second in the 10,000M final at the 1984 LA Olympics? .....Answer
- 9. Who was known as the "Flying Finn"?
- 10. Between 1912 and 1936 (inclusive) Finland won the the gold medal in the Olympic 5,000M every games but one. What year did Finland NOT win, and what country won it that games?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |