Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. In what city was a street named after Jesse Owens? ....Answer
- 2. Jesse Owens died in 1980 at the age of 66. What was the cause of death? ..... Answer
- 3. How old is Mary Slaney (in 1998)? ..... Answer
- 4. If Slaney makes it to the Sydney Olympics, how many Olympics will she have attended? .....Answer
- 5. When did women first compete in the Olympic Games? .....Answer
- 6. Which was the first American city to host the Olympics and when did they do it? .....Answer
- 7.How many gold medals in track and field did the GDR win in the Montreal 1976 Olympics? .....Answer
- 8. What country had the next highest number of gold medals and how many did they win? .....Answer
- 9. How long did it take Jesse Owens to set three world records at the 1935 Big Ten Championships?
- 10. What were the events from Question # 9?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |