Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who holds the world's Masters (40+) men's record for the mile and what is it? Why did she not compete in the high jump and long jump, events in which she was the world record holder? ....Answer
- 2. Who is this famous US runner?
- 3. How many times did Frank Shorter win Japan's elite Fukuoka Marathon? ..... Answer
- 4. One of the world's fastest marathoners ever actually made her Olympic debut as a skier. Who?" .....Answer
- 5. What athlete has run the most sub-4:00 miles in competition? And how many did he/she run? .....Answer
- 6. When Ben Johnson was disqualified at the Seoul Olympics after testing positive for steroids, how many athletes before him had been disqualified because of drugs? .....Answer
- 7. Name the Canadian who placed 6th in the Seoul Olympics 100M (and did not get disqualified). .....Answer
- 8. Who Said, "I don't count the years. Men may steal my chickens, men may steal my sheep. But no man can steal my age." when asked how old he was? .....Answer
- 9. When was the first triathlon held in the Olympic Games?
Click here if you don't believe it...
- 10. The next Francophone Games will be held in Ottawa in the summer of 2001. How many member countries of the Francophonie are guilty of human rights violations according to Amnesty International?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |