Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who was the first American to win an Olympic Marathon gold medal and where did he do it? ....Answer
- 2. Who was the last (to-date) American to win an Olympic Marathon gold medal and where did he do it? ..... Answer
- 3. Who was the third person to break 4 minutes for the mile? ..... Answer
- 4. Who has run the most sub 1:45 800 metre times in history? .....Answer
- 4. When did John Walker of New Zealand run his first sub 4 minute mile? .....Answer
- 6. In what years did Rod Dixon of New Zealand win the bronze medal in the Olympic 1500M and the New York City Marathon? .....Answer
- 7. What Olympic medalist attributed his success to drinking "reindeer milk" ? .....Answer
- 8. What American sprinter was ordered to leave the country after winning an Olympic gold medal in the 200M while setting a world record? ....Answer
- 9. How many times did Emil Zatopek break the world record in the 10,000M? .....Answer
- 10. NEW trivia: What was the first world record set in 1998? .....Answer
- 11. Who holds the world record for the one hour run, what is it and when was it set?
- 12. Who holds the women's Olympic Marathon record?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |