Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. In 1983 there were 267 US male marathon performances of less than two hours and 20 minutes. How many were there in 1998 (to December 6th)? ....Answer
- 2. Who said “What's to see? A woman from Norway, a guy from Kenya, and 20,000 losers." , referring to the New York City Marathon? ..... Answer
- 3. What brother combination holds the 'record' for the fastest combined marathon time (not necessarily in the same race)? ..... Answer
- 4. Rosa Mota won the Olympic marathon in 1988. Where did she place in the 1984 Olympic marathon? .....Answer
- 5. Frank Shorter won the Olympic marathon in Munich in 1972. When did an American last win the Olympic marathon prior to this? .....Answer
- 6. When did the USA last win gold in the Olympic 1500M? .....Answer
- 7. Has an American women ever placed in the top 3 in the Olympic 1500M? .....Answer
- 8. Who is the oldest US male to qualify for the US Olympic Marathon Trials? .....Answer
- 9. Between 1962 and 1972 three runners held a share of the men's world record for 800M at 1:44.3. Who were they?
- 10. Between June 11, 1949 and June 1, 1954, how many times did Czech great Emil Zatopek break the world 10,000M record?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |