Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Marty Liquori was one of the worlds top milers. What University did he attend in the US? ....Answer
- 2. What medal did Jim Ryun win at the 1968 Olympics? ..... Answer
- 3. Name two currently existing "Musical" marathons in the US. ..... Answer
- 4. What woman won four sprint gold medals for the Netherlands in the 1948 Olympics? .....Answer
- 5. What man won four gold medals at the 1936 Olympics? .....Answer
- 6. Who was the first runner to break 3:30 for the 1500M? .....Answer
- 7. In reference to question # 6, who did he beat to do it? .....Answer
- 8. How many runners ran the marathon in under 2:07 in 1999? .....Answer
- 9. What do the the following have in common: Ronald MacDonald, Jack Caffery, Gerard Cote?
- 10. Who holds the American record for the mile?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |