Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Which Olympic Marathon winner had the wrong anthem played at his medal ceremony? ....Answer
- 2. Joan Samuelson's maiden name? ..... Answer
- 3. She finished fourth in three consecutive US Olympic Marathon trials? ..... Answer
- 4. In the 1972 Munich Olympics two fourty-year olds placed in the top 8 in the Olympic Marathon. Who were they? .....Answer
- 5. What is the slowest ever Olympic finishing time in the men's 10,000M? .....Answer
- 6. Eamonn Coghlan set the world indoor mile record in 1979, bettered it in 1983 with a time of 3:49.78 which lasted for 14 years. What record for the mile does he still hold? .....Answer
- 7. What was the only Track and Field event France won at the 1900 Paris Olympics? .....Answer
- 8. Name three cities which start with the letter A which have hosted the Olympic Games? .....Answer
- 9. At which games did the first sweep of medals of a woman's track event take place? The event was the 800M.
- 10. Who said "Juantorena will not be a factor, because he's basically a 400-meter runner who will have trouble running three 800-meter races in three days" before Juantorena went on to win the 800-meter in the Montreal Olympics.
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |