Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. He owns 3 out of the top five all-time perfromances in the men's 10,000M ....Answer
- 2. Name the three male sprinters who (as of April 29th, 2000) have run 20 or more sub 10 second 100M performances? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the runners who have won the Boston Marathon four times? ..... Answer
- 4. Who holds the men's Masters record for the Boston Marathon? .....Answer
- 5. Who was the first sprinter to run 10.0 for the 100M? .....Answer
- 6. Jim Ryun held three world records. What were they? .....Answer
- 7. How many times did Joan Benoit Samuelson win the Bosoton Marathon? .....Answer
- 8. Jack Bacheler placed ninth in the Munich 1972 Olympic Marathon. How tall was he? .....Answer
- 9. Lasse Viren won both the 5000M and 10,000M at the Munich Olympics.What was his profession?
- 10. In what city and country was Frank Shorter born?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |