RUNNING National - Athletes in Action reaches 50 million households in 23 USA states on various FOX Regional Networks: YES; FOX Sports Arizona; FOX Sports Midwest; SportsTime Ohio; Prime Ticket; SportSouth; FOX Sports Florida / Sun Sports. The Series also airs as part of the YES Network schedule of DirecTV and the sports packages of Verizon Fios and AT&T Uverse. The Series also airs throughout the Caribbean.
Here are the airs for May on the YES Network, below. Highlights can be seen below:
1) Tue 05/02/2017 08:00 AM YES
2) Thu 05/04/2017 01:30 AM YES
3) Sat 05/06/2017 06:00 AM YES
4) Sun 05/07/2017 06:30 AM YES
5) Mon 05/08/2017 07:30 AM YES
6) Wed 05/10/2017 07:00 AM YES
7) Sat 05/13/2017 06:00 AM YES
8) Sun 05/14/2017 06:30 AM YES
9) Mon 05/15/2017 10:00 AM YES
10) Thu 05/18/2017 01:00 PM YES
11) Sat 05/20/2017 06:00 AM YES
12) Sat 05/20/2017 12:00 PM YES
13) Sun 05/21/2017 06:30 AM YES
14) Mon 05/22/2017 12:30 PM YES
15) Tue 05/23/2017 02:30 PM YES
16) Sun 05/28/2017 06:00 AM YES
17) Tue 05/30/2017 12:30 PM YES
18) Wed 05/31/2017 08:30 AM YES
May 2017 Content Overview
Now in its fifth decade, the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run in Washington, D.C. is a celebration of the sport…from those at the front…to the fun and fitness runners.
In the Jersey City stop in the City Challenge Obstacle Race spirits soar…and so do the challenges along the Hudson River waterfront.
To Carlsbad, California. Be prepared. They run fast at the Carlsbad 5000. A world record course with all the trimmings.
From the RUNNING Archives. A Golden Moment. The 1980 New York City Marathon catapulted the race into national prominence. Alberto Salazar predicts a sub 2:10 in his first ever marathon saying he will “beat Bill Rodgers at his own game!”
A launching pad for a fitness journey for many in the field in the New York Road Runners fun and festive Shape Half-Marathon in Central Park. Forget the watch!
The 27th mile, a fun and frivolous look at races “on the other side of the tracks”. The Mud Run at Camp Pendlelton in California was into mud 20 years before it’s time. And still staying dirty.
To the Western edge of the country, along the Pacific for the Big Sur International Marathon. Lots of fresh air, lots of hills and lots of enthusiasm from the thousands who add this one to their running resume. If you do only one…maybe this should be the one.