Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Where was Frank Shorter born? ....Answer
- 2. When was the inaugural Fukuoka, Japan marathon run and who won it? ..... Answer
- 3. The men's 100M indoor world record in 1973 was 10.3. How many athletes had run that time and what countries were they from? ..... Answer
- 4. How many American road records did Ken Young hold in 1973? .....Answer
- 5. What Canadian held the world record for 10 miles in 1972? .....Answer
- 6. Who was the first sprinter to run 10-flat for the 100M? .....Answer
- 7.Who was the first runner to break 4 minutes for the indoor mile? .....Answer
- 8. Clarence DeMar won the Boston Marathon 7 times. When were his first and last victories? .....Answer
- 9. On one day in 1935 Jesse Owens set or tied world records in multiple events. What were they?
- 10.Within one week at the 1976 Montreal Olympics, Lasse Viren of Finland ran multiple events. What were they?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |