Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Running legend Email Zatopek's wife was also an Olympic gold medallist. In what event did she win at the Olympics? ....Answer
- 2. How many male and female marathoners competed in the Marathon at Sydney for the USA? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the runner in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. Who was the first female to run under 2:45 for the marathon? .....Answer
- 5. Who was the last American to win the Boston Marathon? .....Answer
- 6. Between 1969 and 1976 (inclusive) a Canadian and an American combined to win 7 of the 8 Fukuoka Marathons. Name them. .....Answer
- 7. In Sportsmedicine the term 'DOMS' stands for? .....Answer
- 8. The Chicago Marathon was founded in 1977. Since then it has been run every year but one. What year was it not run? .....Answer
- 9. 'Ekiden' is Japanese for...
- 10. ERg is a sports drink. What does 'ERG' stand for?
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |