Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. "Who were the two men who were the first 2 runners to break the 4 minute mile in the same race? If you really want to show off, where did they do it?" ....Answer
- 2. Who beat Carl Lewis in the long jump on August 31, 1991 in what was Lewis' first loss since January 27, 1981? ..... Answer
- 3. Did Steve Scott run his first sub-4 minute mile indoors or out? ..... Answer
- 4. Where did Steve Scott run his last sub-4 minute mile? .....Answer
- 5. In the 1960 Rome Olympics how many runners in the men's 1500M broke the previous Olympic Games record? .....Answer
- 6. What were sprinters Eddie Hart and Rey Robinson doing when their 100M quarter-final heats started at the Munich Olympics? .....Answer
- 7. What is the oldest road race in North America? .....Answer
- 8. What is the current women's 1500M world record? .....Answer
- 9. Chinese women hold how many of the all-time top women's 1500M performances?
- 10. How many Americans are ranked among the top 50 all-time marathon performances for women?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |