Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who was the first athlete from the Dominican Republic to win a world or Olympic championships in track and field? ....Answer
- 2. Who was the last pole vaulter to hold the world record for a metal pole? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete above. ..... Answer
- 4. How old was decathlete Bob Mathias when he won hist first Olympic gold medal? .....Answer
- 5. How many decathlons did Bob Mathias lose in his career? .....Answer
- 6. Name the US middle distance runner who lost parts of two toes in a lawn mower accident. .....Answer
- 7. In 1971 BRS became Nike. What do the initials 'BRS' stand for? .....Answer
- 8. Dick Beardsley is the all-time 4th ranked US Marathoner with a time of 2:08:53. When and where did he run this time? .....Answer
- 9. In 1968 at the Mexico Olympics, Bob Beamon stunned the sports world when he bettered the world long jump record by 21-3/4 inches with a leap of 29 inches. What was his immediate reaction?
- 10. In the 1936 Berlin Olympics, Helen Stephens won the 100M. She was taken to meet Hitler. What did Hitler do?
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |