Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who was the only man to win the World Junior XC Championships and then go on to win the senior title? ....Answer
- 2. Where did Frank Shorter record his first marathon win? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the lead runner in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. Who was the first official female winner at Boston? .....Answer
- 5. Between 1985 and 1994, Carla Beurskens of Holland ran the Honolulu Marathon 10 times. How many of these races did she win? .....Answer
- 6. Who was the marathoner with the nickname "Deek"? .....Answer
- 7. Name the Canadian who won four Boston Marathons between 1940 and 1948. .....Answer
- 8. Name the American Marathon in which Americans won for the first 6 years and then did not win again for another 17 years. .....Answer
- 9. He was the only man to win both the 4K and 12K senior races at the World XC Championships in the same year. Who was he?
- 10. The 107th Boston Marathon drew 17,567 competitors. How many started the 100th edition in 1996?
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |