- 1. Name the two African women who duled for the 1992 10,000-meter Olympic gold and then thrilled the Barcelona crowd by taking a victory lap together.
- 2. Name the last American, as of 2005, to win an Olympic medal for the 10,000 meters.
- 4. How long did Roger Bannister's new world record in the mile ( 3:59.4 ) last before John Landy broke it by running 3:58.
- 5. What magazine sent journalists to cover the Landy-Bannister mile in the 1954 Empire Games in Vancouver for its premiere issue?
- 6. Who was the first Canadian to run a sub-4 minute mile.
- 7. He's the only one to break the 4-minute mile in a high-school-runners-only race?
- 8. Name the three middle distance greats who have run more then 100 sub-4-minute miles.
- 9. In 1978 this man set four world records (3000, steeplechase. 5000 and 10,000 meters) in 80 days.
- 10. He's the only man to win four strau=ight NCAA 10,000-meter titles.