- 1. A "Triathlon" was held as part of the 1904 Olympics in St. Louis. What were the events?
- 2. The women's 800M was held in the 1928 Amsterdam Olympics. How long would it be before the event was held again?
- 3. Name the runner (#580) in the photo above.
- 4. In what Olympics was the women's 3000M held for the first time?
- 5. Name the Canadian who finished eighth in 1984 women's marathon in Los Angeles.
- 6. Which Olympic marathon was the first to be run at night.
- 7. Name the Canadian who finished sixth in the marathon at the 1976 Montreal Olympics.
- 8. The Soviet Union had athletes finish third, fourth and fifth in the marahton at the 1980 Moscow Olympics, True or False?
- 9. Who said, when asked how old he was, "I don't count the years. Men may steal my chickens, men may steal my sheep. But no man can steal my age."
- 10. Between 1948 and 1954 Emil Zatopek won 38 consecutive races at 10,000 meters. What did he do with his 1952 10,000-meter gold medal?