Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. True or False? When Florence Griffith Joyner ran the 100M in 10.49 in 1988 obliterating Evelyn Ashford's record of 10.76, her time was faster than the automatically timed men's record in a wide range of nations? ....Answer
- 2. Who won the Olympic women's 1500M at the 1968 Olympics? ..... Answer
- 3. Between 1972 and 1998 inclusive, what was the top US finish in the women's 1500M final? ..... Answer
- 4. When was the Canadian record in the men's marathon set and by whom? .....Answer
- 5. Who is this runner(above) and when and where was the picture taken? .....Answer
- 6. When was the current US men's mile record set? .....Answer
- 7. Who was the marathoner who founded Powerbar? .....Answer
- 8. Who won the gold medal in the men's 1500M at the 1976 Montreal Olympic Games."? .....Answer
- 9. How many world records in distances from 400M and up do US women currently hold?
- 10. Who is this woman wearing number W50?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |