Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. How many people applied to run the first London Marathon? ....Answer
- 2. What time did the winner of the first modern Olympic Marathon in 1896 complete the course in? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athletes in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. Which was the first field event in which women were allowed to participate? .....Answer
- 5. Name the two Canadians who placed in the top ten at the 1984 LA Olympics Women's 100M. .....Answer
- 6. How long did it take Gabriele Andersen-Scheiss to run the last 400M of the women's 1984 marathon? .....Answer
- 7. How old were Karl Lismont and Jack Foster when they placed 2nd and 8th respectively in the 1972 Munich Olympics Marathon? .....Answer
- 8. Where did Roger Bannister finish in the 1952 Olympic 1500M? .....Answer
- 9. Apart from quick feet, what other amazing talent does Paula Radcliffe have?
- 10.In May 1935 American running legend Jesse Owens did what in 70 minutes?
Comments to the: Runner's Web.
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |