Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. When was the pole vault introduced into the Olympic Games? ....Answer
- 2. Who said to another athlete in the 1968 Olympics, "You have destroyed this event."? ..... Answer
- 3. Who is the vaulter in the photo? ..... Answer
- 4. Name the German marathoner who is a Mexican. .....Answer
- 5. What was the slowest Olympic marathon winning time in the history of the Olympics? .....Answer
- 6. In what year did the official Boston Marathon winner not run the entire race? .....Answer
- 7. Name the only American woman to win an Olympic medal in a distance event on the track. .....Answer
- 8. Who was the only American to run 5,000 meters in less than 13 minutes .....Answer
- 9. Who was the first woman to run a sub 3 hour marathon?
- 10. Who has the fastest 2nd place marathon time in history?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |