- 1. Who was the first man to win the 100M twice in the Olympics?
- 2. In the 1980 Olympic 800M, Peter Snell beat what world record holder?
- 3. Name the person in the photo above.
- 4. Prior to becoming a marathoner - and winning the 1976 and 1980 Olympic Marathon - what event did Waldemar Cierspinski run?
- 5. How long did Swiss marathoner Gabriele Andersen-Scheiss take to run the last lap in the 1984 LA Olympics women's marathon?
- 6. Who was the first Olympic track athlete to compete in 6 Olympics?
- 7. When was the women's 800M run for the first time in the Olympics? And the second?
- 8. Name the Canadian who won the bronze medal in the 1985 LA Olympics women's 3000M.
- 9. What was unique about the 1906 Olympic Games in Athens?
- 10. Who won the 1971 Pan American Games men's marathon?