- 1. From 1920 through to 1976 inclusive, the USA won the Olympic gold medal in the 4 X 100M relay every year but 1960. What happened that year?
- 2. Who was the distance runner with the nickname "The Beast of Prague" ?
- 3. Name the athlete in the photo above.
- 4. Tony Sandoval won the 1980 US Olympic Marathon Trials. Why did he not go to the Olympics?
- 5. Which was the first US city to host the Olympic Games?
- 6. In 1990, for the first time, the Berlin Marathon crossed into East Berlin. Who won the women's race?
- 7. Who was the youngest US runner to ever compete in the Olympics?
- 8. Who was the youngest American woman to qualify for the Olympic Marathon trials?
- 9. The Honolulu Marathon was started in 1983. How many Americans have won the race since then?
- 10. In 2002 Khalid Khannouchi, representing the United States, set a world marathon record of 2:05:38 breaking the record of 2:05:42 he set in 1999. What country did he represent in 1999?