Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. From 1920 through to 1976 inclusive, the USA won the Olympic gold medal in the 4 X 100M relay every year but 1960. What happened that year? ....Answer
- 2. Who was the distance runner with the nickname "The Beast of Prague" ? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. Tony Sandoval won the 1980 US Olympic Marathon Trials. Why did he not go to the Olympics? .....Answer
- 5. Which was the first US city to host the Olympic Games? .....Answer
- 6. In 1990, for the first time, the Berlin Marathon crossed into East Berlin. Who won the women's race? .....Answer
- 7. Who was the youngest US runner to ever compete in the Olympics? .....Answer
- 8. Who was the youngest American woman to qualify for the Olympic Marathon trials? .....Answer
- 9. How many male Americans have won the Honolulu Marathon since race since 1983?
- 10. In 2002 Khalid Khannouchi, representing the United States, set a world marathon record of 2:05:38 breaking the record of 2:05:42 he set in 1999. What country did he represent in 1999?
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |