- 1. Who was the first runner to break 10.0 seconds for the 100 Metres?
- 2. Who was the first runner to break 4 minutes for the Mile?
- 3. Name the person in the photo above.
- 4. In what race did two runners both break 4 minutes for the mile for the first time and who were the two runners?
- 5. Who won the Olympic Marathon running BAREFOOT setting an Olympic record?
- 6. Who was the first runner to break 3:50 for the mile?
- 7. Who was the first runner to win both the 400M and 800M at the Olympic Games?
- 8. Who set an Olympic record in the Men's 1500M in the Mexico City Olympics in 1968 and who did he beat?
- 9. This American 800M runner was noted for the golf cap he wore during the race, which he would through off when he started his kick.
- 10. Three born-and-bred Kansans and Kansas University runners dominated the mile run during their careers. Which of the following milers was NOT from Kansas?