- 1. He was the first master (40-plus years old) to break 2:10 in the marathon.
- 2. Fittingly, Billy Mills's public speaking/inspirational publishing company is named this.
- 3. Name the runner in the photo above.
- 4. He's the only sprinter to ever crack 6.40 seconds in the 60-meter dash.
- 5. This Briton, a world-record holder, was the first man to run 4:00.00 for a mile.
- 6. In 1962 who was the first man to break four-minutes for the mile on an indoor track?
- 7. In what U.S. state are the Lost Dutchman Marathon, the Whisky Row Marathon and the White Montain Half Marathon run?
- 8. Now called "Bay to Breakers", this popular 12-K run in San Francisco dates back to 1912. It was originally called what?
- 9. A Mexican and German runner (male and female,respectively) are the only runners to win three straight London Marathons. Pick the right pair!
- 10. What is the translation of Makata Taka Hela -- Billy Mills's Lakota (Sioux) name?