Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. How may races out of the 65 he raced from 1996 up to and including the Pre Classic in 2002 did Hicham El Guerrouj win? ....Answer
- 2. Who was the last runner to won both the 1500M and 5000M at the Olympics? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete above. ..... Answer
- 4. Stacy Dragila has vaulted 15 feet 9.5 inches. How high has the next American woman vaulted? .....Answer
- 5. What track meet is preceded by a famous "Strawberry Party" ? .....Answer
- 6. A sprint, hurdle, long jump or triple jump will not be recognized as a world record if the wind strength behind the athlete exceeds what speed? .....Answer
- 7. At the 1932 Olympics Stella Walsh of Poland set a world record of 11.9 in the 100M event. What happened in 1980 to take away this record? .....Answer
- 8. What year was the first World Cup of Athletics held and where? .....Answer
- 9. In Paula Radcliffe's marathon debut at the London Marathon, in which she ran 2:18:56, how fast did she run the 2nd 13.1 miles?
- 10. The five fastest women's marathon times (as of June 2002) are: 1. Catherine Ndereba - 2:18;47, 2. Paula Radcliffe - 2:18:56, 3. Naoko Takahashi - 2:19:46, 4. Tegla Loroupe - 2:20:43, 5. Margaret Okayo - 2:20:43. Which of these times was run in 1999?
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |