Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who was the first sprinter to reach the 9.0 seconds mark for the 100 yards? ....Answer
- 2. What was the non-running occupation of Finland's Lasse Viren? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. How old was Bob Mathias when he won the gold medal at the 1948 Olympics? .....Answer
- 5. Who was the first black athlete to win a gold medal in an inidividual event at the Olympics? .....Answer
- 6. Who was the first man to win the Olympic 100M twice? .....Answer
- 7. When was the Triathlon first held in the Olympics? .....Answer
- 8. What was unique about the Shot Put at the 1912 Stockholm Olympic Games? .....Answer
- 9. What was the longest distance running event at the Ancient Greek Olympics?
- 10. Which of the following illnesses did Wilma Rudolph, 100M winner at the 1960 Rome Games, suffer through as a child?
Comments to the: Runner's Web.
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |