Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. True or false - the tug-of-war was once an Olympic event? ....Answer
- 2. Who was the youngest person of either sex to win an athletics gold medal in an individual event? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the event and location in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. True or False, Jackie Joyner-Kersee, by far and away the worlds greatest Heptathlete suffered from asthma? .....Answer
- 5. When was the Olympic flag first used? .....Answer
- 6. What was the origin of the word "discus"? .....Answer
- 7. What is the fastest ever recorded 100M time? .....Answer
- 8. Approximately how people could the Sydney Olympic stadium hold? .....Answer
- 9. Which top sprinter began his Olympic career as a Long Jumper in Seoul?
- 10. Which of the following sets of 5 countries have competed in ALL of the Olympic Games?
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |