Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who won the men's division of the first Bolder Boulder in 1979? ....Answer
- 2. Who was the first woman to run sub 4:30 for the mile? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the lead runner in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. Who was the first repeat winner in the Olympic men's 5000M? .....Answer
- 5. Who said, "I don't count the years. Men may steal my chickens, men may steal my sheep. But no man can steal my age."? .....Answer
- 6. How many men finished the Olympics 10K in the 1912 Stockholm Games, the first Games to hold a 10K? .....Answer
- 7. Fred Lebow (originally named Lebowitz) was an immigrant from what country? .....Answer
- 8. By how many seconds did Don Kardong miss the bronze medal in the marathon at the 1976 Montreal Olympic Games? .....Answer
- 9. Who is the only woman to have run in and finished four (4) Olympic Marathons?
- 10. Name the woman who has won eight (8) Honolulu Marathons?
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |